A. CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
The Controller of Examinations shall be responsible for all matters connected with the conduct of examinations and shall perform such other duties as may be prescribed by the Statutes and the university Ordinances. Specific responsibilities are as follows:
- 1. Serve notices and schedule relevant examinations
- 2. Issue admission cards, examination roll sheets to relevant Departments
- 3. Conduct administrative, budgetary and managerial jobs of the whole examination office
- 4. Obtain approval of relevant examination committees and question setters as proposed by examination committees of the Departments
- 5. Seek moderated questions, arrange printing and packaging of the selected questions and secure packets
- 6. Hand over the examination-scripts and dissertations/theses to concerned examiners with the instructions.
- 7. Obtain marks of the concerned examinations after completion of examinations.
- 8. Monitor, verify and prepare marks from the examinations completed in tabulation sheets and publish them at selected areas
- 9. Initiate disciplinary actions as needed due to discrepancies, malpractices done by examinees/examiners reported by departments, examiners and other stakeholders.
- 10. Get transcripts, certificates of degrees/diplomas prepared, secured and issues them when them to successful candidates after they provide all documentation clearing university dues including financial obligations.
- 11. File transcripts by student Year-wise and subject-wise and store in secured
So, we can say in fine that it is a very high time to establish or develop an archive function in the office of the Controller of Examinations, then proper services could be rendered to the concerned individuals' (teachers, staffs and the students or beneficiaries concerned) at the shortest possible time.
|Dr. Shankar Rao A, Head of Controller Examination,
M.B.B.S, M.D in Forensic Medicine,
|Dr. Dinesh Kumar D, Deputy Controller of Examination,
B.P.T, M.Sc in Medical Anatomy,
|Prashanth Kumar Guddeti, Deputy Controller of Examination,
B.Sc MLT, M.Sc in Medical Microbiology,